Friday, January 29, 2016

And it only took me two months to get this far.

Okay, so I'm now ready to share what I've been working on.

I've already shared this first one, so there's nothing new here.
 Page two is new. I've borrowed heavily for all portions from LotFP, but with my own twists.
 If the skill selections weren't already an indication, then this page should make it pretty clear that I'm planning a nautical campaign.
And finally, the crew manifest. These people will eventually become the pool from which the players can draw new PCs if they die.
 I think these sheets look progressively worse when ordered chronologically like this. Maybe I just got lazier as I went. Or maybe I just tried working on them later and later at night. I sleep now. More details about the actual game (which is actually coming soon), as well as a special side project are coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment