Monday, March 23, 2015

Game Updates

Some sad news on the current status of my games. The LotFP game imploded due to interpersonal drama. It turns out one of the players had a history that the other players and I were not aware of and it made some of the group uncomfortable. Additionally, one player was not all that keen on traditional fantasy RPGs. So that game won't be continuing in its current form.

On the 5th Edition front, the streamed game will be continuing after a one week hiatus due to me having a bit of flu. That game, barring unforeseen events, will be live on twitch.tv/luponthemailman at around 8:20 eastern time today, Monday March 23.

I've got to run off to class, so I haven't got time for a full post right now. However, I plan to start updating this blog more frequently in the coming weeks. Hopefully I'll also have some news to share soon regarding a possible panel I may be involved with at a convention I attend each year.

EDIT: D&D stream is rescheduled to Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment